Looking for an update that is as high quality as it is eye-catching? Look no further than Cascade's Update Templates.
What is it?
With our new custom Update Templates, you can define the type of information you want your team to provide each time they submit an update in Cascade.
How can I use it?
This functionality is pretty flexible, so we look forward to hearing more about how you use it. For now, here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Team-based updates: Maybe you want your Sales team to leave different updates than your finance team. Well, this feature has you covered.
- Strategy milestones vs. health checks: Define what a quarterly update versus a monthly update should include.
- Strategy category updates: Do you use strategy types to organize and structure your goals? Maybe you have a type for sustainability and a type for operational. Now you can collect specific updates based on those types.
How do I set it up?
- First, you'll need to ensure you have admin-level permissions.
- Then navigate to your 'Settings' and select the 'Update Templates' tab.
- You can set up a template against a goal type (Objective, Measure, Project, or Action), a team, or a strategy type.
- Read more on how to set it up!
Who can use it?
At this time, only Cascade Enterprise accounts will have the ability to use Update Templates. If you're not on Enterprise yet, but think this would make a difference for you, book a demo with our accounts team, and we'll be happy to get you set up.